Your outsourced team
We invest in the success of our people and our business
Team and personal development is at the forefront of our business goals. We invest in training and wellbeing for a happy, healthy, efficient business.
The eparaplan team are fundamental to both yours and our ongoing success - meet them here
With a vast collection of skills and qualifications, they deliver consistent great results for our clients. Our team are always developing through CPD, examinations and are all working towards certification of the International Paraplanning Standard as set by Standards International. Team development is at the forefront of the business goals.
Our team has grown rapidly over the last 2 years as we continue to develop specialist areas of support including but not limited to; financial administration and paraplanning, Human Resources, Design and financial reporting.
- Michelle leads us from the front with a wealth of experience. As an ex financial adviser & stockbroker turned company director and entrepreneur – she has great understanding from an advisers aspect.
- A pro photographer and keen skier, she loves to sit by an open fire in the Alps with a tea in hand!
- Hear Michelle’s business tips here.
- Shaunagh is our operation director.
- She runs the operations of the business from setting new client processes, writing process manuals and compliant templates to overseeing all activities across the whole team.
- Loves Kings of Leon, interior design and a good coconut latte.
- Is a mum to Freddie and a dog mum to Otto.
- Kellie manages the administration team and workflow, embeds new clients and manages the ongoing client relationships.
- Also known internally as Queen of resolving poor administration complaints on behalf of advisers with providers!
- Loves walking adventures with the kids and bottomless brunch.
Business Development Manager
- Spencer utilises his previous 15 years in financial services to manage client relationships, including onboarding new adviser firms and recruitment of new staff.
- Spencer joined us in 2018 after running an area of mortgage advisers for a large well know Estate Agency.
- The office comedian – He loves his road bike more than his wife? Sorry, his wife more than his road bike!
Office & Finance Administrator
- Linda is the office mum and responsible for our office management & internal accounting, including sending invoices and weekly statements to our clients.
- Linda comes from a background in banking, accounting and organisation.
- Loves spending time with family and walking her dog, Oscar.
- Nicki is our HR Manager supporting and advising Eparaplan with HR, Recruitment and Training needs
- Nicki has actively worked in HR for over 10 years.
- Nicki is CIPD Level 7 qualified
- Loves drinking gin, reading and eating pizza.
Mortgage & Protection analyst
- Emma is our mortgage and protection analyst, responsible for completing and controlling our mortgage workflow.
- Emma holds CF1 and CF6 enabling her to provide Mortgage Advice. She joins us from the Sequence group bringing a lot of experience with her in mortgage advice and administration.
- Emma enjoys socialising, eating (she fits in well here..) Netflix and enjoying time with her little doggies, Daisy and Rodney.
This could be you
- Awaiting the next awesome recruit!
- Alex is a Team hub lead and Paraplanner for Eparaplan, responsible for managing his team hub of administrators, scheduling his teams workloads and report writing.
- Currently studying the CII Financial Planning qualification, holding RO1, RO2 and having just passed his RO3 exam.
Client Servicing Paraplanner
- Will is responsible for completing the admin and paraplanning for advisers client servicing packs and the implementation of their recommendations.
- Currently working towards his CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
- Loves music, playing pool and the study of Botany
- Emily is a Team hub lead and Paraplanner for Eparaplan, responsible for managing her team hub of administrators, scheduling her teams workloads and report writing.
- Currently studying the CII Financial Planning qualification, holding RO1, RO2 and RO3 exam.
- Alfie is one of our Technical researchers who holds the CII Mortgage Certificate after completing CF6 and R01 and is now working towards her CII Financial Planning qualification, having just completed R05.
- Outside of work Alfie spends her time with her doggy Rolo on campervan holidays exploring the country as well as renovating her home.
- Alfie’s hobbies include singing, card making and yoga.
- Andrew is responsible for a range of technical administration and also report writing tasks.
- Currently working towards his CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning holding RO1 and RO2.
- An American Football coach and player. Completes a Rubiks cube in seconds! (47 second average solve time).
- Riva is a responsible for keeping our clients in line with their compliance duties, whilst also supporting compliance file checking and the completion of other technical administration tasks.
- Loves baking cakes, Yoga and reading.
- Richard joined eparaplan following a career in pension administration. He is one of our technical administrators responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of our clients administration.
- In his spare time Richard can be seen treading the boards in plays and musicals including Hamlet and Fiddler on the Roof.
- Georgia is all the way from Guernsey with a background in Trust planning and Trust administration.
- Georgia holds STEP qualifications such as The International Trust Management Certificate, The Advanced Certificate in Trust Law and Practice and the Advanced Certificate in Company Law and Practice.
- Her Hobbies include walking, spinning, listening to podcasts and spending time with family.
- Jodie is one of our Technical Assistants, working alongside the Tech Admins at Eparaplan.
- Jodie has 15 years previous industry experience.
- Outside of work Jodie enjoys spending time with her family and her dog.
- Harvey is one of our Technical Assistants, working alongside the Tech Admins at Eparaplan.
- Harvey is studying the diploma in financial planning and holds RO1.
- Outside of work Harvey enjoys going to the gym and riding his motorbike.
- Ali is one of our Technical Assistants specialising in mortgage admin.
- She is responsible for completing meeting packs, chasing providers and solicitors as well as new business processing.
- She loves animals and spending time with family.
- Amanda is one of our Technical Assistants, working alongside the Tech Admins at Eparaplan.
- Amanda’s daily grind includes completing LOAs, Information gathering and chasing providers.
- Amanda is also taking a Masters Degree in Digital Marketing and in her free time creates digital illustrations.
Social Media & Office Admin
- Mia is our youngest team member and works on supporting our social media & basic office admin.
- She is a budding singer and actress and attends a drama college on the days she’s not in the office.
- Mia loves to travel with a keen love for skiing.
- Lauren is our very own branding and design expert.
- She is responsible for our branding and marketing material.
- Lauren also completes external client branding, design for marketing material or campaigns, from birthday cards to full marketing gantt cycles.
Income Reconciliation Specialist
- Sarah C runs the income reconciliation department of Eparaplan.
- Sarah runs her own business ‘Adviser Outsourcing’ provide specialist and efficient Income reconciliation to both our and her clients.
- Sarah partnered with Eparaplan in 2022 to provide additional services to our clients.
- Sarah G is our accountant.
- Sarah runs her own business Norwoods Accounting and works as a consultant for Eparaplan.
- Lucy Byrom is an experienced business manager and previous administrator in the world of financial services.
- Lucy’s main objective is to help firms focus on doing what they love – to remember why they started their business in the first place.
Interested in joining the team..?
See what its really like to work with us – stalk us on social and stay in touch for new roles